Check out the floor plan to find the exhibitors, products and sessions you want to see. Search the show and start building your agenda! MORE >
Plan Your Visit
Below are some helpful tips and information to help you plan for your arrival in Orlando. Remember, NPE kicks off with a special Super Sunday on April 1st that includes an impressive line-up of events, some of which are included with your Expo Pass. The exhibit halls will be open 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 2, through Thursday, April 5. View the Schedule at a Glance to find out what’s happening each day.
Your NPE2012 badge is your Expo Pass and permits entrance into the NPE2012 exhibit halls. Badges will not be re-issued if lost or forgotten.
OCCC West, Level 1, Concourse B
OCCC West, Level 2, Lobby C (badge pickup only)
OCCC West, Level 2, Lobby D
OCCC West, Level 2, F1/F2 (international)
- Sunday, April 1 – Wednesday, April 4: 8 am – 5 pm
- Thursday, April 5: 8 am – 4 pm
OCCC South, Level 2, Room S220
- Sunday, April 1: 8 am – 5 pm
- Monday, April 2 – Wednesday, April 4: 7 am – 5 pm
- Thursday, April 5: 8 am – 4 pm
Download this map to see the hotels in the Orange County Convention Center district.
Restaurants by Zone
Download this map, courtesy of the experts at Visit Orlando, to view restaurants by zone/region in the Orlando vicinity. If you would like more assistance or recommendations on-site, visit any of Visit Orlando’s kiosks through the convention center.
Special Restaurant Discounts
Download this handout to see select Orlando restaurants that are offering discounts and special offers to NPE2012 participants. Just bring your NPE2012 Expo Pass/Badge with you to take advantage of these dining opportunities.
If you arrive at Orlando International Airport (MCO) be on the lookout for NPE airport greeters in orange shirts, ready to help you with any questions. The taxi fare between OCCC and the Orlando International Airport is approximately $32 one way.
- Mears Motor Shuttle - Airport Service: Mears is pleased to offer $4 discounts on roundtrip Orlando airport shuttle services for NPE2012 valid March 22 through April 15, 2012! BOOK NOW online or print and present this coupon at the Mears Shuttle ticket counter when you arrive at the Orlando Airport. Mears Transportation, the NPE2012 Official Transportation Contractor, offers shuttle service between OCCC/Orlando Hotels and the Orlando International Airport. Mears Motor Shuttle also services the OCCC in addition to the hotels.
- NPE Shuttle Routes: Download the NPE2012 Shuttle Bus Routes,which will operate Sunday, April 1, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon for morning service and 3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. for afternoon/evening service. Shuttle service will run Monday, April 2 – Thursday, April 5 from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. in the mornings and 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the afternoons. NPE2012 provides FREE shuttle bus service between the NPE2012 hotels and Orange County Convention Center’s (OCCC’s) South and West Buildings. Your NPE2012 badge entitles you to this unlimited, free shuttle bus service. Please note: Shuttle bus service does not stop at every hotel. Your hotel may be on a route, but your hotel’s boarding location may be at a neighboring hotel or a centralized location. All NPE2012 hotels will have a lobby sign noting the pick-up and drop-off locations for their hotel.
- I-RIDE Trolley: Taking an I-RIDE Trolley is one of the most convenient and least expensive ways to explore the International Drive Resort Area. The I-Ride Trolley has pick-up and drop-off points at the OCCC West Concourse Hall C and OCCC West Concourse Halls E/F.
Departure and Luggage Options
Download this handout regarding luggage services provided by BAGS (Baggage Airline Guest Services) and also bag and coat check information for the Orange County Convention Center. BAGS offers remote airline check-in express service at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC).
Access NPE2012 on the go! Learn about the free iPad app or how to access Map Your Show (the official show directory) from your smartphone. Both products work with your MyShow Planner account to help you build and maintain your agenda for show week. Start using these mobile solutions today! Visit npe.org/mobile for more information.
Discount tickets to Orlando parks and events are available to NPE2012 visitors with exclusive savings. NPE has contracted with Hello Florida! Inc. to provide discounted tickets to many theme park and attractions that you, your company, and even your family can enjoy during your stay in Orlando. As the official ticket partner of NPE2012, you must go through Hello Florida! to take advantage of these discounts. You may purchase these tickets online now or get assistance on-site: OCCC West, Level 2, near pedestrian bridge to OCCC South/North.
Golf Pre & Post Show Special
NPE2012 participants can play golf at the Rosen Shingle Creek at a special reduced rate before or after show dates.
$99.00 plus tax per player
To all NPE2012 Attendees (Before April 2 and After April 5)
Orlando Magic Discount Tickets
Book your tickets here and use special offer code: bemagic
For access to VIP seating and Premium Hospitality Suites, please contact Haley Hosch at 407-916-2495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NPE will be a busy week full of networking opportunities, special events, and hundreds of educational sessions across three co-located conferences.
If you haven’t already registered for one of the conferences co-locating at NPE, there is still time! Log back in to the registration system and add the program(s) you wish to attend. Whether you are a senior-level manager looking for business solutions in regulatory compliance, marketing or sustainable practices or an engineer that needs access to the latest technical advances, NPE2012 offers educational opportunities that will give you a competitive advantage.
With so much going on during show week, MyShow Planner is the official agenda-builder for NPE2012. Create your own personalized account and start adding sessions, events and exhibitors to keep you on track.